Nature of Work:
This is work performing technical support and training as it pertains to student admissions, readmission, and/or transferability of courses.
- Reviews academic coursework to determine transferability of courses.
- Researches coursework and transfer institutions to ensure academic credit is awarded in accordance with accreditation guidelines.
- Writes data queries and fulfills data requests.
- Develops and updates web information.
- Develops and compiles training materials and functional documentation related to training.
- Presents training information.
A high school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.