Nature of Work:
This is work auditing and processing telecommunications invoices.
- Audits and processes telecommunication invoices to ensure compliance with current contract.
- Tracks billing discrepancies and ensures collection of credits.
- Validates and prepares reports of expenditures and payables.
- Generates and maintains confidential files and reports.
- Provides supervisor with data needed for departmental recharges.
- May handle special projects as assigned.
A high school diploma and three years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.