Nature of Work:
This is work scanning documents, troubleshooting and providing guidance on scanning processes.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and troubleshooting of scanner to ensure image quality.
- Assists other team members with document preparation and indexing.
- Develops a familiarity with defined file structures and document types.
- Previews the contents of the files to be scanned to ensure readiness.
- Selects the appropriate document types for each section of the file.
A high school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.