Nature of Work:
This is work developing training materials and/or presenting training programs.
- Assists in planning and implementing seminars and workshops.
- Conducts seminars and workshops and/or provides on-site training in specialized areas.
- Writes and maintains manuals and edits technical documentation of processes.
- Meets with program personnel to identify training and/or staff development needs.
- Prepares audio-visual aids and operates audio-visual and technical equipment.
A high school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.