Nature of Work:
Performs property and assets management work for the university.
- Analyzes and reviews purchase orders, invoices and requisitions that may have capitalized assets.
- Ensures all capital assets are tagged and recorded within the property management system.
- Advises departments on requirements for property and capital assets control.
- Assists in the completion of property inventories.
- Assists in relocating and disposing of surplus property.
- Researches and investigates missing capital assets.
High school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.