Nature of Work:
This is work performing receipt and/or disbursement activities involving a variety of equipment and supplies.
- Receives, sorts, records, stores, and issues a variety of store items.
- Compares incoming materials against invoices or purchase orders.
- Maintains and updates storeroom inventory.
- Keeps storeroom clean and orderly.
- Tags and records surplus property inventory.
- Assembles items as necessary.
- May use forklifts and other delivery equipment or vehicles.
High school diploma and one year of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience. Some positions may require possession of a classified driver's license appropriate to the type of vehicle operated.