Nature of Work:
Manage and supervise all office operations and assigned support staff within a department, college or division.
- Manages budget including salary, expense, operating capital, and other personal services funds.
- Manages the financial, human resources/payroll transactions and purchasing operations.
- Composes office procedures manuals and various reports.
- Formulates and implements internal operating procedures.
- Arranges travel, meetings and appointments.
- Maintains office personnel records.
- Deals with complex queries and complaints on the telephone, by email and in person.
- Meets with senior managers to review office performance.
- Supervises, trains, evaluates & delegates work to budgeted support staff.
High school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.