Nature of Work:
This is work assisting in the office operations within a department or division.
- Assists in one or more of office operations activities which may include financial, human resources/payroll, purchasing or other office functions distinctive to the unit.
- Performs maintenance updates to internal operating policies and procedures.
- Assists in preparation of office procedures manuals.
- Communicates with other departments or external agencies
- May include receptionist/front desk operations.
High school diploma and two years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.