Nature of Work:
This is work providing clerical support within the university’s Police & Public Safety Department.
- Prepare a daily brief for police staff.
- Performs data entry of all citations into the Records Management System.
- Submits reports and citation to appropriate agencies.
- Records all lost and found items.
- Rolls fingerprints and collect print fees.
High school diploma and one year of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.