MOVERS AND GROOVERS Registration Form
Participants in the Movers and Groovers Program are guests of the Department of Housing and Residence Life during the move-in period. As such, individuals and members of all organizations that register to participate in the Movers and Groovers program will be expected to be familiar with and abide by the following guidelines and expectations. By completing the registration, each individual or organizations main point of contact is stating they understand the expectations set forth and will educate members of their respective organizations as applicable.
- Housing and Residence Life encourages volunteers to be available during all move-in periods to maximize interactions with residents. While every effort will be made to accommodate the preferences submitted by individuals or organizations, Housing and Residence Life reserves the right to schedule volunteers as needed to ensure there is assistance for residents during all move-in times.
- All requests to set-up a table during move-in will be reviewed on an individual basis and will receive written confirmation IF approved. Please note, tabling will be limited during move-in and will be confined to a designated area. At no time should a table impede traffic flow on roadways, parking lots, sidewalks, in/out of buildings, etc.
- All volunteers will receive a Movers and Groovers program t-shirt or tank top that MUST be worn during any scheduled volunteer shifts. This shirt is visual confirmation to staff, students and their families that you are authorized to assist during the move-in process. The shirt was specifically designed so that individuals can write in the name of the organization they represent on the back if they so choose. Any individuals that are not wearing the volunteer shirt/tank top could be asked to leave.
- All volunteers are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner. Absolutely no profanity is permitted and behavior that could be considered harassing, disrespectful or offensive will not be tolerated. As a volunteer, you are not only representing your particular organization, but also UNF. Any volunteer whose conduct or language is deemed inappropriate by a representative of Housing and Residence Life will excused of the volunteer duties immediately, with follow-up communication passed along to the specific organizations main contact.
- There are to be no conversations regarding alcohol or off-campus parties.
- As guests of the Department of Housing and Residence Life, ALL volunteers are expected to acknowledge and abide by directions given by any Housing and Residence Life staff member or University Police Department.
- All volunteers are expected to have a groomed and neat appearance.
- Final organization rosters with shirt sizes will need to be submitted to Emily Britt at email@example.com no later than 12:00 noon on Monday, June 18, 2018. Shirts/tank-tops will be available for pick-up beginning 9:00 am on Thursday, June 21, 2018.
Name of Organization:
I Am Interested In:
I Am Interested in the Following Move-In Shifts:
*Please note, we will do our best to accommodate your preference but all shirt quantities are limited.
*Also, tables will be set up at the mini green.