Upper-Class Housing Information
Summer 2018 and Fall 2018/Spring 2019
is the available upper-class housing area for Summer 2018. Residents will be
housed in the North Tower in 4 or 6 person suites. Private room and double room
options are available.
Village and The Flats at UNF are all available upper-class housing areas for Fall 2018/Spring 2019.
The Flats at UNF is a separate contract process than the one for Osprey Fountains and
Osprey Village. If you are interested in residing at The Flats at UNF, visit The Flats at UNF webpage for detailed information on completing The Flats at UNF contract.
Consider The Flats at UNF if…
- You need year-round housing (11.5 month
contract; fall, spring and summer )
- You want a traditional apartment living
- You appreciate the ability to make monthly
- You are a responsible resident who values
- You want traditional apartment living with an
The Flats at
UNF may not be for you if…
- You do not anticipate the need for year-round
housing (11.5 month contract; fall, spring and summer )
- You will be engaging in an internship, student
teaching/practicum or study-abroad experience that will take you away from
- You will be graduating at the end of the fall
or spring semester and plan to leave Jacksonville
To complete your Fall 2018/Spring 2019 housing contract please visit myHousing.