Now accepting NEW summer applications for the Welcome Desk Receptionist position at Osprey Clubhouse and Osprey Fountains! Please submit your application here!
*Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis for the duration of the semester, and are valid for the current semester only. As positions become available, applicants with a current application on file will be considered for interviews.
The Osprey Clubhouse is a 14,000 square foot facility open all UNF students. We offer several amenities to the UNF Community:
The Clubhouse is also designed to meet the needs of residential students in the core of UNF’s campus, with several resources and services available 24/7, in addition to those listed above:
Most amenities above are available for UNF students 24/7.
UNF students are permitted to use the pool 7 a.m. to
10 p.m. daily. Register your access at the Osprey Clubhouse desk with
your Osprey 1Card.
Pool hours: Open 7:00 a.m. Close 10:00 p.m.
Warning – There is no lifeguard on duty
Persons under 18 are not permitted in the pool
and pool area
No diving or flips
No food or beverage allowed while in pool
No glass or animals in fenced pool area (or 50
feet from unfenced pool)
10. No chewing gum
11. No running or horseplay in the pool area
12. Shower before entering pool
13. Bathing load 70 persons
14. Pool maximum water temperature 104 degrees
15. People with health problems and people using
alcohol, narcotics or other drugs that cause drowsiness should not use
pool(s) without consulting a doctor first
16. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs
may not use the pool
17. Prolonged breath holding is dangerous and strictly prohibited
18. No swimming allowed during severe weather, heavy
rain or when thunder and lightning can be seen or heard
19. Do not swallow the pool water, it is
20. Do not use the pool if you are ill with diarrhea
21. Proper attire required at all times
22. Residence Life policies are in effect
23. In case of emergency medical service telephone
Click to enlarge
Copyright © 2015 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000