The Osprey Clubhouse is a 14,000 square foot facility open all UNF students. We offer several amenities to the UNF Community:
- Multipurpose room (MPR) with audio-visual set up for computer podium(s), projector(s) and built in sound. Clubhouse MPR hosts up to 60 guests in the full arrangement, or two groups of 30 in the half-room arrangement
- Second story balcony overlooking the Osprey Cove and Village communities with limited space and furniture for small events
- 24/7 Clubhouse Game Room with arcade-style racing and basketball hoop games, billiards, ping pong, dome hockey, and lounge furniture
- Pita Pit operates 9:30 a.m. until 3:00 a.m. Pita Pit food service area is on the first floor.
- 3,000-square foot outdoor pool and 6,000-square foot pool deck
The Clubhouse is also designed to meet the needs of residential students in the core of UNF’s campus, with several resources and services available 24/7, in addition to those listed above:
- 24/7 Welcome Desk staffed by a Housing and Residence Life employee
- 24/7 access to laundry facilities for residents
- 24/7 access to mailboxes and package delivery
- Residence Hall Association (RHA) and National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) student leadership offices
Most amenities above are available for UNF students 24/7.
What is happening at the Clubhouse this Week?
If you need assistance in reading the calendar or have any questions regarding events please contact the Osprey Clubhouse Welcome desk at (904) 620 - 4999.
UNF students are permitted to use the pool 7 a.m. to
10 p.m. daily. Register your access at the Osprey Clubhouse desk with
your Osprey 1Card.
- Pool hours: Open 7:00 a.m. Close 10:00 p.m.
- Warning – There is no lifeguard on duty
- Persons under 18 are not permitted in the pool
and pool area
- No diving or flips
- No smoking
- No alcohol
- No coolers
- No food or beverage allowed while in pool
- No glass or animals in fenced pool area (or 50
feet from unfenced pool)
- No chewing gum
- No running or horseplay in the pool area
- Shower before entering pool
- Bathing load 70 persons
- Pool maximum water temperature 104 degrees
- People with health problems and people using
alcohol, narcotics or other drugs that cause drowsiness
should not use the
pool(s) without consulting a doctor first
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs
may not use the pool
- Prolonged breath holding is dangerous and strictly prohibited
- No swimming allowed during severe weather, heavy
rain or when thunder and lightning can be seen or heard
- Do not swallow the pool water, it is
- Do not use the pool if you are ill with diarrhea
- Proper attire required at all times
- Residence Life policies are in effect
- In case of emergency medical service telephone
Click to enlarge