by the Academic
Resolution: Vice President for
The University shall search for and appoint a Vice President
for Academic Technology. This person should hold academic
credentials and report to the President. Responsibilities of the
position should include, but not be limited to:
||* responsibility for all academic computing
at the University
* responsibility for all classroom technology including network
access, data and video projectors, computer
* oversight of Communication Services
* oversight of the academic computing responsibilities of
* updating and implementing the Academic Technology Plan
* oversight of the academic network and its infrastructure
* oversight and responsibility for all new media, analog,
and digital video facilities on campus.
Copyright © 2009 University
of North Florida.
All Rights Reserved.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions
March 6, 2003