Rationale The CIRT 24-Hour Access area will soon be open. However, because this small area will not be supervised 24 hours a day, we need some rules by which to share this workspace so that all may utilize it as was intended. The following rules governing the use of the CIRT 24-Hour Access area are proposed:
1. This space is only for the use of computer programs and equipment by Faculty Association members and adjunct faculty of the University of North Florida.
2. No classes may be held in this space at any time.
3. No food or drink may be brought into this space at any time.
4. No children may be brought into this space at any time.
5. Use of these computers is on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. During regular usage, conversations among faculty working together should be low in volume, so as to avoid disturbing others present.
7. Faculty using this area agree to some common rules of etiquette:
a. If you make a mess, straighten it up.