by the Nominations and Elections Committee.
Election for the
Nominations & Elections Committee
will be held at the November 5, 1998
Faculty Association meeting.
Vacancies to be filled include representatives from:
- College of Arts & Sciences (2 year term)
- College of Computing Sciences & Engineering (1 year term)
- College of Health (2 year term)
- College of Business Administration (2 year term)
- At-Large representative (2 year term -- 1st year serves as Vice chair, 2nd year serves as Chair of Nominations & Elections Committee)
These committee members begin their tenure on January 1, 1999.
Nominations should be forwarded to Barbara Tuck, Chair, Nominations & Elections Committee or to any member of the Nominations & Elections Committee.
Deadline is October 19, 1998.
Copyright © 2001 University
of North Florida.
All Rights Reserved.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions
Modified: Friday September 25, 1998