Welcome To SHRM
- To promote the scholarship, understanding and education of human resource principles and practices.
- To better serve the Jacksonville community by volunteering and increasing the visibility of the SHRM Student Chapter.
- To coordinate opportunities for students to network and socialize with Human Resource professionals.
- To encourage fellowship with other organizations within the University of North Florida.
Benefits of Membership
- Attend monthly presentations from professionals in the field of HR
- Contribute to the management of the student chapter by holding an officer or director position
- Receive job vacancy announcements in the Jacksonville area
- Explore local organizations each year with our chapter's visit program
- Become actively involved in the community
- Be eligible for a local scholarship award (Available only to student members.)