Lambda Rho Chapter-at-Large of of Sigma Theta Tau, Inc., the International Honor Society of Nursing, was established in 1984.
The purposes of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau
International are to:
- Recognize superior achievement;
- Recognize the development of leadership qualities;
- Foster high professional standards;
- Encourage creative work; and
- Strengthen commitment to the ideals and purposes of the profession.
Click the link above to register and pay for registration for "Bridging the Gap between Nursing Research and Clinical Practice." Friday, April 16, 2010 Lambda Rho Chapter-at-Large Anniversary Celebration at University of North Florida University Center. 9am-4 pm (Luncheon served) Local Evidence-based Research Highlights and Recognition. Anniversary Reception 3:30-5 pm Spring Induction 5:30.
Click above to download the brochure for the April 16 Bridging the Gap Conference.