The Filipino Student Association (FSA) is dedicated to promoting the Filipino culture to the University of North Florida campus community and beyond, while providing an atmosphere of academic success and social well-being for its members.
12:15 PM - Meeting started
12:17 PM - Discussed if we wanted food at our first club meeting on Sept. 19th
12:19 PM - Discussed our projected amount of members to attend the first meeting
12:20 PM - Discussed Clubfest, Sept. 13th 11:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
- Open table at 10:15a.m.
- Close table at 3:00p.m.
12:26 PM - Discussed making a picture board for Clubfest on Sept 9th at 2:00
- Making the board at Libby 's
12:27 PM - Flyers
- 3 different designs
- Design 2 won the majority vote
12:29 PM - Discussed the September 19th meeting from 7:00 PM - 10:00p.m.
- Leaving an hour open for Dr. Tess, our advisor
12:30 PM - Discussed what to have on the Clubfest board and table
- Filipino cuisine book
- Tinikling polls PM - 1 pair
- Filipino flag
- Filipino spoon and fork
- Flyers to pass out
- Barrel man
- Laptop with Worldfest video
12:36 PM - Introduction of Dr. Tess to the officers
12:42 PM - Discussed Filipino History Month PM - October
- Having a cook-out and a Halloween party
12:53 PM - Discussed the Ate/Kuya program
- Mentioned the idea of having an Ate/Kuya Day
1:00 PM - Locker and Mass e-mail cleanout
- Add Dr. Tess to the e-mail address book
1:05 PM - Meeting Concluded