The University of North Florida’s Employer Reimbursement Plan is designed for graduate students whose employers offer reimbursement for tuition and related fees. Since employer reimbursement is usually issued at the end of a term, the plan allows participants to defer their course payments until after the term has been completed. There are no finance charges.
EligibilityParticipation in the Employer Reimbursement Plan is open to graduate students who have enrolled in a degree program at UNF and are in good academic standing, and whose employer will reimburse them for at least a portion of their tuition and fees upon successful completion of course work.Eligibility is contingent upon verification from the student’s employer affirming that the student is eligible for tuition and/or fee reimbursement. Students with a negative account history, past due balance, or insufficient employer documentation are not eligible.
ProcessIf you who wish to take advantage of the Employer Reimbursement Plan, you must complete this form and submit it 7 days prior to the first day of the term
Fall 2017: August 14, 2017
Spring 2018: January 2, 2018 (University closed January 1, 2018)
Summer 2018: May 2, 2018
Upon acceptance of your application and completion of your registration, a deferment will be placed on your account reflecting the expected payment from your employer. This will prevent late charges from accumulating on your account and also allow you to register for the next term during the early registration period. You will still be expected to pay any tuition and fees that are not covered by your employer by the normal due date. For example, if your employer is covering 75%of your tuition only, you will be required to pay the remaining 25% plus fees. Payment of the portion of your tuition and fees covered by your employer for the specified term will be deferred until 30 days after the term ends; allowing time for your employer to reimburse you.
Fall 2017: January 8, 2018
Spring 2018: May 27, 2018
Summer 2018: September3, 2018
The student remains responsible for submitting complete payment to UNF regardless of whether their employer reimburses them. UNF does not bill your employer! It is your responsibility to submit your grades and any necessary paperwork to your employer as soon as possible to ensure that reimbursement is promptly received. Late payment fees will be assessed if payment for the portion of tuition and fees that are the student's responsibility is not received by the fee paymentdeadline, or if payment in full is not made by the deferment deadline.
Applicant: Please complete Sections A–B and submit to your employer for verification. After receiving the completed form back, submit it to Student Financial Services (Hicks Hall 1100).
Employer: Please review Sections A–B, complete Section C, and return to the student for submission to UNF. Alternatively, an approved company tuition reimbursement form or similar official document with the same information as Section C can be submitted.
Questions? Please contact Student Financial Services (Hicks Hall 1100, 904-‐620-‐2472,firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright © 2017 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000
RegulationsConsumer Information | Disability Accommodations