The Master of Science in
Management (MSM) at the Coggin College of Business builds a bridge to business
for recent graduates and working professionals with non-business academic
backgrounds. Completing the program can help you to develop core business
skills that will make you stand out and empower you in your first job and
throughout your professional career.
The MSM Program is a generalist
graduate business program designed specifically for individuals with
non-business academic degrees. No professional work experience is required.
- 30 credit hour degree program
- Gain knowledge in all areas of business through core business
curriculum – (24 credits)
- Gain industry specific knowledge through elective courses (6
credits) and extracurricular activities
- Part-time option to lengthen your studies to allow for
internships or full-time work
- Career coaching provided by the Coggin Career Management Center
- Learn the language of business and gain a solid business
background to open up advancement opportunities within your undergraduate
- Open career opportunities in the field of business which would
have been unavailable without a graduate business degree
- Strengthen transferable skills to allow for employment in
- Gain a network of contacts that will last a lifetime.