The Coggin College of Business has always emphasized academic excellence through its curricula and faculty. The MBA program focuses on developing a general management perspective and offers intensive graduate-level study in accounting, economics, decision sciences, finance, management, and marketing. Throughout the program, emphasis is given to policy formulation and the interrelationships of business disciplines. Applications in ethics, total quality management, international business, information technology, and value-based management are included in anticipation of 21st century business education.
• Construction Management
• International Business
• Management Applications
• Sports Management
Fall Term . . . . . . . . August 1 (Applications may be processed after this date. Please contact Amy Bishop.)
Spring Term . . . . . December 1 (Applications may be processed after this date. Please contact Amy Bishop.)
Summer Term . . . March 15
The MBA is the largest graduate program at UNF. Therefore, applicants are highly encouraged to submit applications well before the established deadline for each term to ensure advising opportunity, registration guidance, and course availability.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or its equivalent
from a foreign institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in
the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
Additional program requirements:
- Official transcripts from all attended institutions
- Meet one of the criteria below:
- Earned a Bachelor Degree, BBA, BS, or BA in a business discipline from an AACSB accredited institution with at least a 3.0 GPA in your last 60 credit hours on a 4.0 system. You may be admitted directly into the MBA program without having to take the GRE or GMAT exams.
- Earned an advanced (defined as a Master Degree at the minimum) from an accredited program from a regionally accredited College of University. You may be admitted directly into the MBA program without having to take the GRE or GMAT exams.
- Applicants not qualifying for admission as defined in 1 or 2 may be admitted based upon a composite score consisting of a formula (index)* that includes both their last 60 hour GPA from their undergraduate degree and their test score from either the GRE (minimum of 300) or GMAT (minimum of a 470). Based upon an evaluation of the applicants' transcripts, the Coggin Advising Office will determine the accepted student's program of study.
- The appropriate index formula for admission is as follows:
- For GRE exam: (200 x GPA) + GRE total score = 900 or higher
- For GMAT exam (200 x GPA) + GMAT total score = 1070 or higher
- Applicants failing to qualify for admission based on criteria 1, 2, or 3 may be admitted provisionally by the Coggin Advising Office after a complete evaluation that may include a required interview and additional information as requested by the Coggin Advising Office. Based upon an evaluation of the applicants' transcripts, the Coggin Advising Office will determine the accepted student's program of study. Provisionally admitted MBA students must remain in good standing (overall UNF Graduate Program GPA above a 3.00) throughout their course of study at UNF.
All test scores submitted for consideration my be official.
For more information on how to apply click here.
Additonal requirements for International applicants can be found here.
Curriculum and Requirements
of the Program
Two years for part-time study; four semester for full-time