We can only do what we do, with support from people like you!
How this helps?
- Leadership Development – Greek Summit, Greek Leadership Conference, Emerging Leaders
- Educational Speakers – Mike Dilbeck, Dr. Lori Hart, Dr. MariAnn Callais
- National Programs – NIC IMPACT, Undergraduate Interfraternity Institute, AFLV LeaderShape
- Greek Ambassadors – student programmers and representatives for the office
- Greek Awards – annual event to recognize the achievements of chapters and individuals
Impact on Jacksonville (14-15 Academic Year)
- Graduation Rate – 4% higher than non-affiliated students
- Retention Rate – 7% higher than non-affiliated students
- 71% of service activities occurred in the Jacksonville community
- 81% of activities are hands-on volunteering
- Total money raised - $133,000+
- Total recorded hours - 21,000+
What we are looking to do…
- GROWTH – add more chapters and increase overall numbers
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS – develop a professional preparation program for graduating seniors
- PEER PROGRAMMING – educational programs for students facilitated by trained students
- EDUCATIONAL TRAINING – develop online training modules for officers and members
- HOUSING/SPACE – visible places for members to congregate on university property to conduct business meetings, host events, hangout in between classes, and study
How You Can Help & How to Give…
Help Support Fraternity & Sorority Life
The easiest, most direct way to make a gift to Fraternity & Sorority Life is to give online using the link above. Gifts can also be made by personal check, through credit/debit card transactions, cashier’s checks, or money orders made payable to The University of North Florida.
Every donor, every gift, makes a BIG difference.
For questions regarding giving opportunities for Fraternity & Sorority Life, please contact Justin Sipes, Associate Director for Fraternity & Sorority Life, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in giving opportunities for other departments within Student Affairs, please contact Susie Menaged, Director of Development for Student Affairs, at 904-620-5243 or email@example.com.