William Jackson

Another 5,000-acre tract, just west of Hope Plantation across Six-Mile Creek in the vicinity of today's Palmo, Pacetti Point and Colee Cove was granted in 1766 to William Jackson. No record has been found for development at this site.

Click to view larger image

William Jackson's 5,000-acre land grant was located upriver from Palmo Cove on the east shore of the St. Johns River. The tract is today the site of the small settlement of Palmo and Pacetti Point, shown above on the far left side of the river.

Bibliographic Information

A Note On Sources

T77/25/fragments.