A grant of 800 acres adjoining north on William Jackson's tract and south on land reserved by the Crown for Fort Picolata was made to Dr. Robert Catherwood in 1766. Catherwood was a physician and the surgeon of the St. Augustine military hospital. He was also appointed to a seat on the first Royal Council. The Catherwood tract was apparently not developed. See the aerial view on the entry for Fort Picolata for a general location of Catherwood's property.
T77/8 the Memorial of James Hume. T77/8, the Memorial of Robert Hope; T77/15/1, the Memorial of William Rainsford; T77/2/24 for Burchum; T77/25/unsorted fragments; T77/3/5-Catherwood.