If you are interested in holding an event at the Fine Arts Center, please contact one of the event coordinators listed below for more information. All events are charged rental fees and labor and production fees based on our current rental rates, and recieve an itemized contract containing estimated cost based on needs communicated by the client.
10 Easy Steps to Host Your Event at the UNF Fine Arts Center:
- Review the venues and rental rates on our website.
- Complete and submit the online Request for Estimate for the appropriate venue you are interested interested in renting.
- Talon Room - Request for Estimate
- Lazzara Performance Hall & Robinson Theater - Request for Estimate
- Schedule a site visit to see our beautiful facilities in person and discuss the detailed logistics and technical needs for your event with our professional staff.
- Recieve your rental contract.
Your event coordinator will email you a rental contract and any additional requirements pertaining to your event, including parking fees, insurance and catering. If you have questions, please contact your event coordinator.
- Return signed contract and pay non-refundable deposit
Within 10 business days of receiving your contract, you must return your signed contract and non-refundable deposit. Review the terms of your rental contract carefully. If you are satisfied, sign and return one copy my mail, email, or fax. Deposits can be paid by organizational check, certified check or credit card. The deposit amount is equal to the amount of the room fee or 25% of the total contract price, whichever is greater. Unpaid or late deposits may result in an event cancellation.
- Pay your balance 30 days prior to event.
- Submit proof of $2 million liability insurance 30 days prior to event.
Proof of insurance is due 30 days before your event. The insurance certificate must name the "University of North Florida Fine Arts Center, its employees, board and trustees" as the additionally insured for the entire duration of the event.
- Your event!
Our staff will be on site at your contracted rental time to assist with all aspects of your event needs, from technical to front of house.
- Pay any final balance (30 days after event).
The final invoice will be calculated after your event, to reflect actual staff times, rooms, and equipment used. The balance is due 30 days from the invoice date.
- Give us your feedback!
Complete the post-event online client satisfaction survey provided by your event coordinator.