All university policies apply to faculty & students (distance learning or not), unless specifically stated otherwise. A few helpful resources for locating university policies are listed below.
The University's official Distance Learning Policy can be found here.
The President's Office oversees all official university policies and regulations. A complete listing can be found here.
All faculty policies can be found in the Faculty Handbook, including but not limited to:
- Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Compensation & Benefits
- Academic Freedom and Responsibility
- Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property
- Duplicating of Copyrighted Materials
Student policies can be found in the Student Handbook, including but not limited to:
- Student Code of Conduct
- Dean's Certifications
- Student Ombudsman's Office
- University Policies
The University Registrar maintains an extensive list of all academic policies, including but not limited to:
- Registration policies
- Petitioning policies & regulations
- Appealing academic decisions (like grades, for example)
- Grade & Term forgiveness
- Student records
See the Registrar's Policy page
for a full policy listing, and detailed information about each.