Registration is now closed for the 2012 forum.
Important Dates and Information
- Registration begins April 9 and ends April 27.
- Register for all of the sessions you plan to attend, including the Opening Keynote Session and the Excellence Awards Luncheon.
You may select one of the following options, with your supervisor's approval:
- the FULL DAY (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.); or
- the HALF DAY/Morning (8:00 a.m. - 11:35 a.m.); or
- the HALF-DAY/Afternoon (1:40 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.).
The Excellence Awards Luncheon is scheduled from 11:50 a.m. to 1:20 p.m. If you are attending the luncheon and are not an award recipient, you are asked to register for 2 sessions or more. The opening keynote counts as a session.
How to Register
You must have a valid N number and password to register online. To register online via myWings:
- Login to the myWings portal with your N# and password
- Click on the Home tab
- From the Quick Links menu (located on the right-hand side of the Home tab), click CPDT Class Register (Training).
- Once logged in, click on the "Professional Development Forum Sessions" link in the left-hand navigation menu.