We often find ourselves in situations where the team process it the only way to accomplish a goal. This training focuses on strategies to create an atmosphere conducive to building and managing a team that will produce positive outcomes.
- Give several illustrations of how a team's potential is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Describe how Objectives, Diversity, Support and Recognition contribute to team success.
- Describe insights into the roles and contributions of others on the team.
- Explain how small successes can empower team members.
- Describe how empowerment can contribute to meeting department and team goals.
- Effective ways to deal with team problems.