We strive to guide you towards your academic goals by
providing information, references, and advice. Advising is an engaging process between the advisor and the
advisee where ultimately you are in full control of your educational experience. We
are a resource to help you succeed.
- Assist students in understanding the purposes and goals of
higher education and its effects on their lives and personal goals.
- Demonstrate professionalism and empathy towards their
- Provide students with the information and resources needed
to assist with your academic planning.
- Link students with resources on campus to help them succeed
- Be knowledgeable of policies, procedures, student services
and reference information.
- Listen to student questions and concerns and provide
- Maintain confidentiality and uphold FERPA Regulations.
- Recommend social and academic extra-curricular organizations
in addition to applicable campus resources.