Exit Exam registrations are now being done through Canvas. If you are in the policy class you will get an email from your instructor with instructions for how to register for the exam. Registration is typically available by the second week of the term. It is very important to register early since there are a fixed number of seats for the exams. If you wait to register until the last sessions then all of the available seats might be taken and you will not be able to take the exam!
Steps for registering for Exit Exam:
- Use the link provided by your instructor to enroll in the Canvas exit exam course. You won't be able to sign-up for a date until you enroll.
- Once enrolled, you will find instructions and a link for selecting an exit exam date.
- Click on the link and select a date for the exam.
- If you want to change you exam date, you can as long as there are available seats on other dates. You will not be able to register for any dates already at full capacity.
- There is no confirmation email, however your selected date will be visible within Canvas.
You can only be registered for one exam at a time. If you want to change sessions, you will need to withdraw from the currently enrolled session before registering for a new one. If you miss the exam you can take it at a later session, but only if there are any left with available seating. If you are scheduled for the last session and do not attend, you will not be able to take the exam. If you miss an earlier session and there are no seats left in the remaining exams, you will not be able to take the exam.