How to Apply Board Fellows serve as non-voting board members of nonprofit organizations in the First Coast from January through November, gaining insight into the challenges facing their organization and the complexities of nonprofit management. Students work closely with the board and executive director of their assigned organization, attend board meetings, serve on committees, and learn about the issues facing the board and staff. In addition, Board Fellows are expected to complete a board-level project for the board over the course of their placement.Graduate students at the Coggin College of Business are invited to apply in the fall. Board Fellows must possess:
Please type answers to the following in the space provided (limit answers to no more than 150 words):
1. Why do you want to be a Board Fellow?
2. What special skills and abilities do you hope to contribute to the non-profit board and Board Fellows Program?
3. Please give brief descriptions of any previous or current service or leadership experience.
4. The Board Fellows Program is a significant commitment. What other commitments will you have this year? What assurances can you provide that you will be committed to this experience?
5. Is there any other information you would like to share?
4. Work Schedule
Copyright © 2012 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000
Contact | Emergency | Privacy | RegulationsDisability Accommodations