Marianne B. & Lehman W. Barnes Endowed Scholarship / Fellowship
- Meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida.
- Reside in Florida for tuition purposes.
- Enroll as a junior, senior or graduate student in the College of Education and Human Services with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Major in Secondary Science Education or Middle School Math/Science, if enrolled as an undergraduate student or declare an emphasis in Science Education, if enrolled as a graduate student.
- Enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year for undergraduate students.
- Enroll part-time (6 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 12 credits by the end of each academic year for graduate students.
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for the junior, senior or graduate years.
- Comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus.
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donors.
- Remain in good standing as a student.
- Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding, and if all of the preceding requirements have been met.
Recipients will receive an award letter identifying the maximum number of semesters or credit hours eligible for scholarship or fellowship support.