JT Townsend Scholarship
- Meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida.
- Enroll as an undergraduate junior or senior in the College of Education and Human Service.
- Earn a minimum GPA of at least 2.5.
- Major in Sport Management, with preference given to students with a demonstrated record of giving back to their community.
- Enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year.
- Maintain a GPA of at least 2.5 for the junior and senior years.
- Comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus.
- Consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donors.
- Remain in good standing as a student.
- Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding, and if all of the preceding requirements have been met.
Recipients will receive an award letter identifying the maximum number of semesters or credit hours eligible for scholarship support.