Universal Design for Learning
If you are looking for courses this summer to expand your horizons, or to use towards your Florida Teacher Certification renewal, we have classes that should meet your needs!
- For those looking to recertify, our educational technology courses can count toward recertification in all areas. We also have a special section of our Universal Design for Learning (UDL) course that uses the EEX prefix. EEX courses meet the criteria for those who have not yet completed the requirement for all teachers to take a course in teaching students with disabilities (SWD) during each renewal period to renew your certificate. For this requirement, either an EEX course or its equivalent in special education workshop hours which the UDL course (EEX 6994) fulfills this requirement.
- Course is 6-weeks (Summer A), fully online course that will focus on universal design for diverse communities and various training/educational environments.
This status is reserved for students who have an earned baccalaureate degree and who wish to take graduate level coursework but who are not admitted into a degree seeking graduate program.
Students in this category have already earned a bachelor’s degree at a regionally accredited institution and desire to complete additional college coursework. UNF refers to post-baccalaureate students as those not admitted to a graduate program. At minimum, students are required to submit the following application materials prior to June 1 for the summer term to enroll.
- Admission application (see details below for which application to submit)
- $30 application fee
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended, including military and dual enrollment transcripts
- Official transcripts from any credit-earning mechanism (Credit-earning mechanisms include, but are not limited to IB, AP, AICE, CLEP, or DANTES.)
All transcripts must be official, arriving to the Office of Admissions directly from the originating school or testing agency. Unofficial documents will not be accepted.
Admissions DeadlinesPost-baccalaureate Information
Students should apply under the Post-baccalaureate: Graduate category