Certificate in Educational Leadership
Students who hold a master's degree and wish to pursue a principal's certificate via a modified school leadership program should contact Dr. Anne Swanson.
Major: Educational Leadership Certification
Degree: Post-Masters Certificate
Certificate Requirements (27 credits)
Applicants must hold a master's degree from an accredited institution.
Applicants must hold a valid Florida teaching certificate.
Applicants must demonstrate prior successful completion of graduate level courses in
- Educational research,
- Social foundations of education, and
- Educational technology (or will be required to complete appropriate courses as part of this program).
Students must pass all sections of the Florida Educational Leadership Examination (FELE) prior to completing the program.
- EDA6061 Introduction to Ed Leadership (3 Credits)
- EDA6196 Leadership/Learning Organization (3 Credits)
- EDA6215 Developing School/Community Resources (3 Credits)
- EDA6232 Law and Ethics in Educational Leadership (3 Credits)
- EDA6242 School Finance (3 Credits)
- EDA6945 Practicum: School Administration (3 Credits)
- EDG6625 Curriculum Leadership Schools (3 Credits)
- EDS6050 Instructional Leadership Schools (3 Credits)
- EDS6130 Human Resource Development in Education (3 Credits)
Total: 27 Credits
Program ID not found.