EPI Fees and Tuition
Traditional Financial Aid Does Not Apply to this Program
Attention Veterans! The EPI is a VA Approved program. Please contact us at 904.620.1823.
Urban EPI Program Tuition Payment Information
You have been assigned an N# which was included in your acceptance letter. To create a student account, go to the UNF home page at www.unf.edu.
- Click on myWings on the right hand side of the page.
- Enter your N# as your UNF ID and then click on Login Help to create your password.
- You will then be able to sign into the UNF website "MyWings " to pay online if you choose. (See instructions below)
- EPI Program Tuition - $3,050.00 (Due September 28, 2018)
How to Make a Payment:
- Pay in Person (no credit card payments accepted at the Cashier's Office)
- The Cashier's Office, 4892 First Coast Tech Parkway, Hicks Hall, Bldg 53, Jacksonville, FL 32224 (Just off Kernan Blvd. near Butler Blvd.)
- Hours are 8:30 - 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday, and 8:30 am - 4:00 pm on Fridays.
- For more information visit: http://www.unf.edu/anf/controller/cashiers/
- Pay by Mail
- Make check payable to: University of North Florida (please write "EPI" in the memo section of the check)
- Envelopes must be received on or before the deadline.
- You must include your student N#, Name, Address, & Telephone #, and mail to: UNF-Cashier's Office, 4892 First Coast Tech Parkway, Hicks Hall, Bldg 53, Suite 1100, Jacksonville, FL 32224
- Pay Online
- You can pay online via MyWings, using a debit or credit card with a MasterCard, American Express, Visa, or Discover card. There is a 2.75% convenience fee associated with online debit or credit card payment.
- You may also pay your UNF account using your checking account. Click the link to pay by check, enter the bank routing and your account numbers (please verify for accuracy before continuing.) There is no convenience fee for paying by e-check. However, if payment is returned by your bank, you will be assessed a returned check bank fee.
EPI Refund Policy
Refunds are initiated by the EPI office. If you withdraw from the program you will need to submit a written explanation of your reason for withdrawing from the EPI program notify the EPI Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to 50% of all programs fees paid will be refunded if you withdraw and notify The EPI office within 15 calendar days of the first day of class. However, the application fee is non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given for Administrative Withdrawal due to
- Inability to meet the state/district requirements for certification, including passing the fingerprint background check
- Missing an excess of 3 EPI sessions. Excessive tardiness and partially attended days contribute to absences.
- Inability to successfully complete the Practicum.
- Inability to successfully complete any of the FTCE exams.
- Inability to successfully complete the Reading Competency 2 Course.
- Unsatisfactory Portfolio
- By signing the EPI Memorandum of Understanding, you signify your understanding of the rigor of the program. Keeping up with the recommended work schedule/checkpoints are imperative to keeping you on track. Historically, some students have dropped due to falling behind when EPI work schedules have not been maintained. No refund will be granted for a withdrawal due to this reason.
- Medical Withdrawal. Please contact the EPI Office at (904) 620.1823 or submit a written request to email@example.com. The refund amount, if any, will be decided upon by a committee.