Terrence Y. Milam Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Established in 2005 by family and friends, this gift provides scholarships for freshmen and sophomores who intend to major in music or juniors and seniors who are majoring in music.
1. Students eligible for such scholarships must:
- Meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- Have a minimum UNF recalculated GPA of 2.5, or a minimum cumulative UNF GPA of 2.5,
- Declare an intent to major in music if a freshman or sophomore, or declare a major in music if a junior or senior,
- Express an interest in studying guitar, and
- Be selected/accepted by a Department of Music committee.
2. Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- Enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- Comply with all University Regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to donors, and
- Remain in good standing as a student.
3. Required Application Attachments
- Yes. Recipient only eligible to receive support for a maximum of eight semesters.