Clubs and Organizations
Annual/Semi-Annual Events and Activities
- Coggin Delegation. A program that pairs UNF students with visiting exchange students. Applications are due during the fall semester. Contact the International Business Flagship Office.
- Embroidering for Peace and Memory. A project held each spring in which members of the UNF community embroider stories of individuals around the world whose human rights have been violated. Cosponsored by the Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures and the International Studies Program.
- Voces y caras: Hispanic Communities of North Florida. An oral history project conducted by native/heritage speakers of Spanish at UNF involving a public presentation each spring and an exhibit in the Thomas G. Carpenter library each fall.
- International Education Week. Held in the fall. Sponsored by the International Center.
- International Poetry Festival. Held in the fall. Cosponsored by the Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures and the International Studies Program.
- International Research Symposium. Held in the fall. Cosponsored by the International Studies Program, the International Center and the Office of Undergraduate Research.
- Distinguished Voices Lecture Series. A partnership between UNF and the World Affairs Council of Jacksonville.
- Graduate Student Research Series. A program of research talks by graduate students working on international topics at UNF, organized by the International Studies Program.
- International Mondays. A series of informal conversations about the world today, conducted in various languages, with guests from across the UNF campus and the North Florida area.
- International Politics Discussion Group. An ongoing conversation that takes place several times per semester, organized by Dr. David Schwam-Baird and Dr. Sucheta Pyakuryal of the Department of Political Science and Public Administration (PSPA), and cosponsored by PSPA and the International Studies Program.
- International Studies Lecture Series. An interdisciplinary series of weekly lectures organized by the International Studies Program.