The UNF Writing Program & Center offers targeted tutoring and workshops to support writing across many disciplines, including nursing and nutrition and dietetics, as well as public health and health administration. No matter your writing project, we're here to help you work on your writing.
We offer one-on-one and group tutoring as well as topical workshops for graduate students at UNF. Located in Building 4, Room 2501, our tutors are here to support you.
Our staff are available for one-hour sessions in which they can assist you with:
- Brainstorming and developing ideas
- Considering best approaches to organize your document
- Attending to sentence-level syntax and style concerns
- Attending to paragraph-level style and movement concerns
- Mapping out your arguments
- Practicing conference presentations and offering feedback/questions
Our staff also offer a variety of workshops, including but not limited to:
- Synthesis and literature reviews
- Disciplinary writing styles (e.g., APA, AMA)
- Poster presentations and conference paper assistance
For Coggin faculty who'd like to discuss how the Writing Center can support their students' writing, please contact Dr. Ash Faulkner.