Student Clicker Registration
IMPORTANT- UNF students should register clickers through Blackboard as described below.
DO NOT GO TO CPS ONLINE (einstruction.com)
NOTE: We are now using only Pulse (gray) clickers. Blue and white clickers will no longer work in classrooms.
- Log on to your Blackboard account.
- Under ‘My Courses’, enter the course in which you
would like to use CPS.
- Click on the ‘Tools’ link in the left-side
- Click on ‘CPS Connection’.
- Click on the ‘My CPS Page’ button.
- Find the course in which you want to use CPS, click the ‘Add
Pad’ pull-down menu and select ‘New Pad’
- Follow the directions to create an account and add your pad to
- For CPS Pulse pads, enter last six digits of the serial
number, e.g. 1234B8
- At this point, you can either enter an existing CPS username
and password or set up a new account (This should not be
the same as your UNF username and password.)
- You will now be prompted to pay for activation.
- Once you have complete activation, you will be returned to the
My Student Courses page in Blackboard and can add your pad to other
courses if desired. Remember, the same pad can be used in all of your
courses, and you only pay the activation fee once per semester, which
covers all of your courses for that term. You can also opt to pay a
lifetime activation fee which will cover all the courses you take at
If you encounter any problems, please
visit the eInstruction support page at http://www.einstruction.com/support
or call eInstruction Tech Support at 1.888.333.4988
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 9 pm