Health and Wellness Coach Training
Health Coach Home | FAQs | Overview and Schedule | Program Requirements
Program Admission Requirements
To be eligible to participate in the core Health and Wellness Coach Training Program, applicants must provide proof of one of the following:
- A bachelor's degree or higher, in a health and wellness area of study.
- A license, or license equivalent, related to health and wellness areas of study.
- A bachelor's degree or higher, in an area of study unrelated to health and wellness and a certification in health and wellness.
- A certification in a health and wellness area, a minimum of 2,000 hours of work experience in the field, with individuals or groups.
Notice of Requirements for Program Eligibility
To be eligible to participate in Wellcoaches Health and Wellness Coach Training Program, applicants must provide proof of accepted prerequisites. Please review the the complete list of eligibility requirements BEFORE you register for training.
Core Health and Wellness Coach Training Refund Policy
Although we hope that you will not need to request a refund, we understand that you may find it necessary to cancel a registration or withdraw from a training program. If you need to withdraw from a program, you must request a refund, via mail or email.
If you request to withdrawal prior to:
- Lesson 1, you are responsible for paying 5% of the full program fee.
- Lesson 4, you are responsible for paying 30% of the full program fee.
- Lesson 7, you are responsible for paying 55% of the full program fee.
- Lesson 10, you are responsible for paying 80% of the full program fee.
The above fees are assessed for payments whether they have been made in full or set up on a payment plan. Wellcoaches Corporation is not obligated to provide any refund if requested after Lesson 9 has completed.
Certification Fees Refund Policy
If you have not completed any of the certification assessments (written exam, practical skills assessment, or submission of practice client data), you may request a refund for certification fees less 5% administrative costs. Certification refund requests must be received in writing via mail or email.
For more information, contact us at (904) 620-4200 or email@example.com.