To impact Florida’s economy by collaboratively engaging industry, education, workforce and economic development in a creative and innovative environment to address the current and future workforce needs of a targeted industry.
Employ Florida Banner Centers are a commitment from the state of Florida's Workforce Florida, Inc. and the colleges and universities to help employees remain prepared to do their jobs well now and in the future; ensure that employers have a qualified, capable, highly trained, certified workforce to help make these companies more competitive; and to retain and attract these types of companies to Florida.
To learn more about the Employ Florida Banner Center initiative, please visit www.workforceflorida.com.
- Become the nexus for industry knowledge related to workforce needs of a targeted industry.
- Develop industry-driven workforce development products and services valued by businesses designed to train a globally competitive workforce.
- Support the pipeline development needs of the industry from entry-level to advanced workers.
- Deliver workforce development products, services, training, and access to certifications valued by industry.
- Expand delivery through partnerships with other educational facilities: secondary and postsecondary, public and private.
- Promote and support economic development in a targeted industry throughout the state.
- Utilize the value of products and services developed to create income/revenue streams.
- Use a business model for becoming a self-sustaining entity within five (5) years.
We provide curriculum, training and certification resources for developing and sustaining Florida's workforce. For more information about the Banner Center for Financial & Professional Services training or programs, please contact us at (904) 620-4352.