Retail Contractors Association Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by
Retail Contractors Association (RCA).
The Retail Contractors Association is a national organization of high caliber retail contractors united to provide a solid foundation of ethics, quality and professionalism within the retail construction industry.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- declare a major field in and be admitted to Building Construction Management
- be enrolled as a junior or senior at the time if award
- have maintained a GPA of at least 3.0
- preference given to students with a declared interest in pursuing a career in commercial construction
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded, unless a senior requiring less than 12 credit hours for graduation
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the School of Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1390.