LandSouth Construction Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this
scholarship sponsored by the LandSouth Construction Scholarship.
The LandSouth Construction Scholarship was established to support students pursuing a degree in Construction Management in the area of Residential Construction.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be
accepted to the University of North Florida
for tuition purposes
- earn a minimum UNF-recalculated high school GPA of at least 3.0
aninterest in majoring in Residential
- enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
for the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years
- comply with all University regulations, rules,
and codes of conduct governing students on campus
to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni
Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
intent to receive degree in Construction Management, Residential track
- remain in good standing as a student
Current recipients are eligible for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding, and if all of the preceding requirements have been met.
No student will be eligible to receive more than eight (8) semesters of scholarship support. The amount of the award is $5,000 and will be divided equally between fall and spring semesters: $2,500 fall term and $2,500 spring term..
you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com or