Florida Structural Engineers Association (NE Florida Chapter) Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Engineering are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by The NorthEast Florida Chapter of the Florida Structural Engineers Association (FSEA).
The Florida Structural Engineers Association (FSEA) was formed in 1996 to enhance the profession of structural engineering in the state of Florida. FSEA provides input and leadership on building codes and their enforcement, sponsors technical seminars and roundtable discussions, and organizes informal mixers to facilitate networking between peers. FSEA’s goal is to join together all Florida structural engineers and to address common concerns of the profession.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes
- be a declared major in Civil Engineering
- have earned a minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0
- be an active and paid member of the NE FSEA student chapter
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for the junior and senior years
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the School of Engineering at email@example.com or 904-620-1390.