NE Florida Engineers Week Committee Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Engineering and Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by
Northeast Florida Engineers Week Committee.
Founded in 1951 by the National Society of Professional Engineers, Engineers Week is celebrated annually by thousands of engineers, engineering students, teachers, and leaders in government and business. In 1988, the National Engineers Week consortium expanded its scope and now includes more than 100 engineering, scientific, and educational societies and major corporations dedicated to enhancing the public understanding of the engineering profession and to promoting precollege interest in math, science, and engineering as a career option.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- be enrolled as a junior or senior in the UNF School of Engineering
- have earned a minimum, cumulative, UNF GPA of 3.0 at the time of application
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in an engineering program at UNF
- earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the School of Engineering at email@example.com or 904-620-1390.