American Concrete Institute Florida First Coast Chapter Scholarship (ACI)
The University of North Florida's School of Engineering and Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by
American Concrete Institute (ACI).
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is a nonprofit technical and educational society organized in 1904 and is one of the world's leading authorities on concrete technology. ACI is a forum for the discussion of all matters related to concrete and the development of solutions to problems. ACI conducts this forum through conventions and meetings; the ACI Structural Journal, the ACI Materials Journal, Concrete International, and technical publications; chapter activities; and technical committee work. As its mission states, its purpose is to “Provide knowledge and information for the best use of concrete.”
ACI established this scholarship, awarded in celebration of National Engineers Week, to encourage talented students to pursue their professional goals in Construction Management and Civil Engineering.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- be a declared major in Civil Engineering or Building Construction Management at UNF
- be a junior or senior
- have earned a minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the time of application
Preference will be given to awarding one scholarship to a junior and one scholarship to a senior each year.
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours)
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the us at email@example.com or 904-620-1350.