About the Program
General Public Information & Program Demographics
The UNF Construction Management program is accredited by the American Council for Construction Education. ACCE accreditation certifies that the UNF CM Program has the necessary foundation for undergraduate students to become successful in the construction industry.
BCM educational outcomes are designed to produce students who:
- have the ability to work with all types of people.
- have the ability to think and reason logically.
- have the ability to understand and solve construction problems.
- have the ability to make sound economic decisions.
- have the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing.
- are computer literate and Internet capable.
- know and uphold ethical standards of the field.
- are prepared for successful entry into the construction industry.
- have the ability to lead in the construction industry and in the community.