Find an Internship or Job
ALL CCEC internship and job opportunities are posted on Osprey CareerLink once they are received by the Career Development Center by an employer. The positions are targeted, so if you list yourself in Osprey CareerLink as a current student, you will be able to view internship openings specifically for your major. If you list yourself as a graduate/alumni, you will be able to view full-time job openings that require a Bachelor’s degree in your major.
Finding a Job via The CCEC Career Development Center
- Register for Osprey CareerLink so that you will be able to search Internships and Career Opportunities!
- Be sure to have your resume and cover letter updated and ready to send out. Please see our sample resumes (PDF ~ 0.5 MB) for help, or call (904) 620-2955 to set up an appointment for a resume critique.
- We send positions via email from time to time depending on the urgency of the position to be filled. Make sure to check your email so that you don't miss a great opportunity.
- When you see a position that interests you, apply quickly. Many of the positions we post are filled quite quickly, and if you hesitate you may lose the chance.
- Employers are also on Osprey CareerLink! They find you by your resume. Upload your resume to Osprey CareerLink as well.
- Check out our Job Search Resources page for more options.
- If you’re already working at an internship, why not do it as a Academic Internship? Academic Internships earn college credit just for working at your internship.
Register with Osprey Career Link
- Login to Osprey CareerLink.
- Click the “Register” button to register for a new account. Make sure to use your UNF Student ID ("N-number"). After filling out this page, you will then receive an email with a link that you must follow in order to complete the registration.
Upload your Resume and Cover Letter
- Once logged into Osprey CareerLink, click the “Documents” tab at the top.
- Click “Add New.”
- Select a name for your document under “label.”
- Select a document type.
- Click “Browse” to search for the file on your computer.
- Click “Submit”