Office of Academic Testing
The Office of Academic Testing assists University of North Florida students and the local community by providing entrance, institutional, statewide, and national testing opportunities while adhering to State of Florida regulations and National College Testing Association standards and guidelines.
The following examinations are administered by the Office of Academic Testing:
- Accuplacer College Placement Test (CPT)
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES)
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Florida Educational Leadership Examination (FELE)
- Florida Teacher Certification Examinations (FTCE)
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators (GACE)
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Master Certified Health Education Specialist (MCHES)
- Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE)
- Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT)
- Praxis Series
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Individualized testing (proctored testing) is available for independent study and certification examinations. Information about other tests is also available.
For further information please visit the Office of Academic Testing website or stop by our office in Founders Hall (Bldg 2), Room 2200.